Digital Dance Field Trip
Digital Dance Field Trip is a concert series designed specifically for our school kids. Help keep the arts alive when shows are on pause and become a season sponsor for your child’s school now at www.csdance.org!
Thank you to Performing Artists for Youth Organization for partnering with CSDT on this live initiative.
PERFORMANCE & LIVE STREAMING Q&A
- OCT. 28 – BOLERO by Larry Keigwin with The Juilliard School
- NOV. 20 – OPEN ENCLOSURE & LIGHT YEAR by Michael Gross & Hubbard Street
- DEC. 16 – REVERSE RAVEN & WHIDBEY ISLAND by FLOCK
- FEB. 26 – MOOD ROOM by Hawkinsdance
- MAR 19 – NEW CREATION* by W’Him Whim & Olivier Weavers
Performance dates can be customizable based on need and interest.
Note: All performances have been carefully curated for viewers of all ages!